Hyred Ltd. Co (“we”, “our” or “Hyred”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy when accessing our website or using our services through any mobile application, platform or device.
We pledge to keep any personal information you give us safe and secure and process it following applicable data protection laws.
You must read this policy to ensure that you fully understand the reasons why Hyred processes your personal information.
Personal information we may collect
- Your contact information, including your full name, gender, email address, postal address, telephone and mobile numbers when you register or sign up for a Hyred service
- Your payment details for purchasing home services through our website
- Account information and other security details for access to Hyred secure areas
- Details about your computer, your IP address, browser type and browsing activity whilst on our website
- Your marketing preferences or information you provide in any communication when you participate in any Hyred blog or forum on our website
- Any additional information you provide to Hyred from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through the Hyred website or by any other means.
Why we use your personal information
- Provide our services to you
- Manage our relationship with you, which may include notifying you about changes to our services; asking you to leave a review or take a survey
- Create and manage online accounts
- Provide you with the capability to use interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so
- Communicate with you, and manage your involvement in promotions, offers, events and market research
- Reply to queries from you and other third parties, plus enquiries from law enforcement agencies following applicable laws
- Measure or understand the usefulness of the advertising Hyred provide to you
- Follow and apply appropriate legal requirements, relevant industry standards and contractual responsibilities, and
- Allow Hyred to establish, exercise or defend our lawful rights and legal claims.
How we collect your personal information
- When you communicate with Hyred through our websites, including completing forms
- When you use our services or purchase services through our website
- When you communicate with Hyred by email, phone, post and mail
- When you take a Hyred survey or register and complete a competition
- When you sign up for our publications
- When you register an online account through the Hyred website
- When you chose to provide feedback on our services
- When you make use of our social media channels to talk with us
- By way of direct marketing communications, and
- Information Hyred may receive from external third parties and gain from publicly available sources.
Our basis for processing personal information
Hyred will only ever process your personal information if we have a legitimate basis to do so. The legitimate bases we rely on are;
- Contract – This is where Hyred processes your information to fulfil a contractual arrangement that we have made with you.
- Business interests – This is where Hyred rely on our interests as a reason for processing to provide you with the best service most securely and appropriately.
- Legal obligation – This is where Hyred has a statutory or other legal obligation to process the information to comply with the law.
If you do not provide the required information, Hyred may be unable to fulfil existing contractual arrangements with you, enter into new contracts with you, or meet our legal commitments. Therefore, Hyred may not be able to provide you with our services and may have to cancel existing contractual arrangements.
Who do we share your data with?
Hyred may share personal information with third parties for the purposes detailed below:
- Service providers that help Hyred operate our business, such as providers of analytics, payment processing, technology services, marketing, advertising, data storage and hosting
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators, concerning satisfying our legal responsibilities and processing requests or orders received from those bodies
- Courts, legal counsels or other parties, where required by Hyred, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this context
- If Hyred is sold or combined with another business, disclosed with our advisers, including any potential buyer’s adviser and the new proprietors.
Your confidentially is of the highest importance to Hyred, we would only sell your personal information where you have provided explicit consent to do so, and it is legal.
Do not track (DNT)
For further information concerning “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Hyred attaches great importance to data privacy and the protection of your personal information. In this case, we will take appropriate technical and management measures to ensure that your personal information under our control is protected.
We will implement appropriate security measures according to the type of processing and frequently review these measures to confirm that they are still adequate.
Hyred will not hold on to your personal information for longer than is needed for the purpose it was collected. This means that we will destroy your information when it is no longer required, subject to any legal or statutory obligations to retain.
Under certain conditions, Hyred may anonymize your personal information (meaning it can no longer be connected with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Minor’s privacy protection
Hyred services are not intended for minors. We do not deliberately target, gather or retain data about minors.
Under certain circumstances and where appliable data protection laws apply you may request access to your personal information that Hyred process; ask that we correct your personal information that you believe is inaccurate, ask that we delete your information, and let Hyred know that you wish to opt-out of marketing communications.
Rights of California residents
If you are a California resident you have the right to request that Hyred disclose the personal information we collected, processed, disclosed or sold in the past 12 months about you. You have the right to ask that Hyred correct your personal information that you believe is inaccurate and ask that we delete your personal information (subject to certain exclusions). You also have the right to opt-out of Hyred selling your information.
To make a request to Hyred, please see the “How to contact us” section below for our contact details.
Hyred will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
Hyred will not transfer personal information outside the United States. If this were to change in the future, we would only transfer your personal information outside of the USA where we are satisfied that appropriate levels of protection are provided to protect the integrity and security of your personal information or suitable security measures are followed and in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Changes to this policy
Hyred may need to make changes to this policy occasionally, for example, legislative changes. We will revise the effective date of this policy upon any change.
We advise that you check this policy frequently to be conversant with such changes.
These Terms and Conditions, as well as the policies identified herein (“Terms”), govern how Hyred Ltd. Co (“we”, “our” or “Hyred”) provide access and use of our website and any Hyred mobile application, platform or device (together, the “Website”) to you with the ability to purchase home services from Service Providers.
Please read through these Terms thoroughly before using our Website
You confirm your acceptance of these Terms and agree to adhere to them by using our Website and services. If you are not in agreement with them, you must not continue using this Website.
Hyred may make revisions to these Terms at any time without notice. So, please ensure you review them regularly to keep up-to-date with any changes.
Furthermore, continuing to use the Hyred Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to these Terms.
You agree that you may only use the Website for:
- your individual personal, non-commercial use (which at all times must be reasonable and not offensive); or
- for purposes justifiably associated with ordering home services using our website; or
- obtaining information on, or checking the appropriateness and availability of, home services; or
- submitting and sharing your opinions, reviews and remarks on our services.
You agree that you shall not:
- use, replicate, reuse or exploit any material on the Website for any commercial purpose or any unlawful purposes; or
- use the Website in a manner that causes or may cause a violation of the rights of any other party or which breaches any legal, regulatory or any officially recognized codes of practice by any applicable authority; or
- use the Website in any manner that interferes with or inhibits the performance of the Website or which interferes in any means with other users use of the Website; or
- gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorized access to the Website, or the personal information of other users and customers; or
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on the Website; or
- Provide or use any deceitful identities
Registration and account security
To use specific services offered by Hyred, or to access secure areas of our website, you may need to register for an account. The registration conditions require that you must be at least 18 years old.
Registration will require you to set your login credentials, including an online ID and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials, including being accountable for all activities that occur under your account.
You must ensure your details provided on registration are honest, accurate and complete. If your details change, please notify us of these changes by updating your details to ensure that our records remain current.
You are not permitted to use any account registered to another account holder at any time without the explicit authorization of the account holder and Hyred.
You agree to inform Hyred without delay of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
You may be held liable for any losses or damages sustained by Hyred or any other user of this website resulting from another person using your Hyred account.
If Hyred has cause to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of this website, we may require you to change your login credentials or we may suspend your account.
Failure to abide by the Hyred registration and account security terms will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your account. Further, Hyred reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel a user’s account at its sole discretion.
You agree that any content you submit to Hyred in any manner, whether by way of comments, reviews or ratings, to be included and displayed on the Website, you grant Hyred non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free rights and license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify and display such content in any media.
The content you submit shall be your own and must not be in any way an infringement on any other party’s rights.
Hyred will not be responsible or liable for any user-generated content including, without limitation, any errors or omissions or inaccuracies, nor for any damage or loss sustained as a consequence of the use of any such content submitted and made available to Hyred. Furthermore, Hyred reserve the absolute right to remove any content you submit from the Website at any time, at our discretion, without notice.
Viruses and malicious technologies
Hyred shall not be liable for any loss or damage which arises as a consequence of any virus or other harmful or malicious technologies that may infect your computer equipment or data resulting from using the Website.
We recommend that you use appropriate anti-virus software and other appropriate technical security measures to protect your computer equipment and any data from viruses and other malicious software.
Website availability and accuracy
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the Website is availablefor your use, Hyred accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website, including any technical fault, delay, error or failure in any electronic user communication or transmission whatsoever.
Hyred makes every effort to ensure the content on the Website is correct, up to date and free from errors, however, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant, express or implied, the accuracy and completeness of the information displayed on the Website.
Hyred reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the whole, or any part of, the Website at any time, without notice.
Any reliance that you may place on the content or information contained on the Website is solely at your own risk.
Hyred Platform Services
All services presented for purchase or use on the Website are subject to availability. They may vary, alter or be discontinue from time to time, without notice.
Hyred provides no warranty that the descriptions of the services are free from errors or inaccuracies.
You must be 18 years of age or older to place an order on the Website and be able to enter into a legally binding contract.
Placing and accepting orders
Hyred provides this platform for you to place an order for services from a Service Provider of home services (“Service Provider”) presented on the Website. The legal contract for the supply and purchase of home services is between you and the Service Provider that you place your order with, and Hyred will complete the sale of services on behalf of and for the Service Provider as the service provider agent.
Upon submitting your order and payment authorized, you will not be entitled to change or cancel your order, neither will you be entitled to a refund unless an obvious error occurred with your order or amounts charged.
Where a payment you have made has not been authorized, your order will not be processed or communicated to the relevant Service Provider.
On receipt of your order, Hyred will send it to the relevant Service Provider and will inform you by email that your order has been received and is being processed. Please note that any confirmation page that you may see on the Hyred Website and any order confirmation email that you may receive each confirm that you have a contract for the sale of home services with a Service Provider but does not necessarily mean that your order will be fulfilled by the Service Provider.
Hyred encourages all our Service Providers to accept all orders and to communicate any rejection promptly. Hyred will notify you (normally by email) as soon as reasonably possible if a Service Provider rejects your order. However, Service Providers can reject orders at any time because they are too busy, due to weather conditions or for any other reason. In doing so, Service Providers will be in breach of their agreement with you and any payment made in respect of the order you placed will be returned to you accordingly.
Certain conditions may arise that are beyond Hyred’s control which may result in the refusal of sale of our services. However, Hyred reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse sale for any reason.
Price and payment
Prices shown on the Hyred Website, including any associated charges, fees and appliable taxes (unless otherwise specified), are those that are stated at the time you place an order.
Payment for orders can be made by an accepted credit or debit card through our Website or in cash to the Service Provider at the point of delivery by you.
The Website contains a large amount of content, and it is possible that some of the content may include inaccurate prices. If the correct price for a service is greater than the price displayed on the Website, we will normally contact you before the relevant service being commenced. In such an occurrence, neither Hyred nor the Service Provider is under any duty to guarantee that the service is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to reimburse you in respect of inaccurate pricing.
Where you are unhappy with the quality of service provided by a Service Provider and would like to seek a refund, a proportionate price discount or any other compensation, please contact the Service Provider directly to submit your complaint and, where appropriate, follow the complaint procedures of the Service Provider.
Use of personal information
Links to other Websites
There may be occasions where Hyred provides certain hyperlinks on this website to third party websites. These hyperlinks are included for your convenience only and do not mean that we approve or endorse these websites. Hyred does not accept any responsibility or warrant the content of any linked websites.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights, copyright or trademarks on the Website and its content, including without limitation the design, text, graphics, logos and all software associated with the Website, are owned by Hyred or our affiliates or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
You agree that accessing the Website and its content, you do so solely for your personal, non-commercial related use.
You are prohibited from downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any content without the prior written consent of Hyred except for the following:
- you may view and display the content of the Website;
- you may print or download extracts or entire pages from the Website for your reference, but only if you do not remove copyright notices from printouts and downloads.
You must not change the electronic or paper or copies of any information you have downloaded or printed off to any degree.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your entitlement to use our Website will end instantaneously, and you must, at our decision, deliver back to Hyred or destroy any copies of the materials you have produced.
Just as Hyred requires users to respect our copyright, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe Hyred has reproduced your copyrighted work on our website without authorization in a manner that is a copyright infringement, please get in contact with us using the email address stated in the “How to contact us” section.
Limitations of liability
Under no circumstances shall Hyredbe liable for any damages, including without limitation any compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of data, revenue, profit or income, or due to business disruption.
Nothing in these Terms diminishes your rights under local laws or other statutory rights, neither does it exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be excluded by applicable law.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is declared unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceable or invalid provision shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid entirely, and such provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
These Terms represent the whole agreement and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between Hyred and you concerning your use of the Website.
Hyred reserves the absolute authority to terminate your continued use of the Website if we conclude at our sole discretion that you have breached the Terms.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Texas. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Texas.
How to contact us
If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, or you would like to make a complaint or have any other query, you can contact us at email@example.com
Effective Date: 02/17/2021